Please join us for the Open Board Meeting on Thursday, April 30th at 7pm.We had hoped to serve pies with pie charts, but instead we will chat by ZOOM. [The ZOOM invitation link will come in a later email and is available in the Google Classroom Calendars.]
Do you wonder:
- What has the Hilltop Board done in the last two months to adapt to the rapidly changing COVID-19 world?
- How will Hilltop support families who have experienced financial hardship related to the COVID-19 crisis?
- How would the school continue to provide support for learning at home, if it were to become necessary again?
- What does Tamara staying on as Head of School mean?
- What does the Board do vs. Hilltop’s Administration?
- Who is on the Board and how might I fit in?
- How can I contribute to the social and financial sustainability of Hilltop?
Come and learn more on Thursday, April 30th at 7pm!
We understand that there is a new context, and the Board of Trustees has been guiding the school through this. We value your perspective. We invite you to be part of the conversation to ensure the collective voices of our families are heard as we move forward and shape this “new normal”.